COMPLETE ANYTIME BETWEEN 9/5 AND 9/19
LOCATION & TIMES
420 Field St., Antigo WI 54409
BREAKFAST: No Breakfast 2020.
Lace up your shoes and mark your calendars! Join us for Eli’s Unite & Fight 1K-5K-10K and community breakfast to raise awareness of childhood cancer. We hope you are able to join Eli in this fight!
Pledges – Finding a cure for childhood cancer and supporting sick children is Eli’s goal with this run! While not required, we encourage walkers and runners to get pledges from friends, family and co-workers that are not able to attend Eli’s Unite & Fight 1K-5K-10K. Together, we can make a difference!
Teams – Participating in Eli’s Unite & Fight 1K-5K-10K as a team multiplies the fun and the support for this amazing cause. While not required, we encourage you to round up your family, friends and co-workers and run as a team. Teams can be set up when you register online. Prizes will be given out for teams displaying the the most #bELIeve15 team spirit.
Be sure to join Eli and his #bELIeve15 team of warriors on Facebook @ElisWarriors.
* Finisher’s Medal (No Medals 2020)
* Goody Bag
* Event Timed
No Breakfast 2020
Race Registration, Race Results & Award Ceremony
The award ceremony will be held at 10:30 at Peaceful Valley Park, 420 Field Street, Antigo WI
1K Run/Walk (exact distance is 0.62 miles) (BLUE BIBS) 9:05 Start
• Event Recognition Pins to the top three finishers in each of the youth divisions: 0-10, 11-14, 15-19.
• There is no water station on the route.
• Event Recognition Pins to the top three finishers in each mens’ and womens’ divisions.
• Divisons are as follows: 0-10, 11-14, 15-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70-79, 80+.
• Please line up behind 10k participants (Green Bibs) at the start line: 420 Field Street, prior to 9:05am.
• For the safety of all participants, those with baby joggers, strollers and wagons should line up behind other participants at the start line.
• There is 1 water station on the walk/run route.
10K Run (exact distance is 6.2 miles)
Directions to start:
Race Maps / Routes
View All Course Maps (bELIeve15)
10K Map (bELIeve15)
5K Map (bELIeve15)
1K Map (bELIeve15)
Learn About Eli’s Other Programs & Events
Eli's Soft Sheets Sweet Dreams
Eli's Wagon Of Wishes Program
Supporting Children and Families
Help with a Program or Event